Download My CV
About Nancy Radoslovich
Screening cases for merit, developing in depth medical and legal literature searches, locating and screening expert witnesses, reviewing a and analyzing medical records, and formulating briefs. Serving as an expert witness. Nancy Radoslovich has 33 years nursing experience both clinical and managerial with knowledge of nursing standards, hospital policies and procedures and the inner workings of the hospital. Nancy is committed to delivering medical reviews in a timely professional manner.
Some of my services
- Screen medical cases to eliminate the expense of nonmeritorious lawsuits.
- Assist with discovery by preparing interrogatories and requests for production.
- Detect tampering within medical records.
- Help assess injuries and identify causation issues and contributing factors.
- Attend and report on independent medical examinations.
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination (direct or cross).
- Facilitate preparation of exhibits and other demonstrative evidence.
- Research and apply the authoritative medical and nursing literature and standards of care.
- Identify adherences to and deviations from the applicable standards of care.
- Analyze electronic medical records, hospital policies and procedures and interpret their relevance to your case.
- Identify and locate the best medical expert witnesses to strengthen the credibility of your case.
- Develop reports and chronologies to highlight the significant medical events and how they fit into the overall case analysis.