Download My CV
About Nancy Radoslovich
Screening cases for merit, developing in depth medical and legal literature searches, locating and screening expert witnesses, reviewing a and analyzing medical records, and formulating briefs. Serving as an expert witness. Nancy Radoslovich has 33 years nursing experience both clinical and managerial with knowledge of nursing standards, hospital policies and procedures and the inner workings of the hospital. Nancy is committed to delivering medical reviews in a timely professional manner.
Some of my services
- Screen medical cases to eliminate the expense of nonmeritorious lawsuits.
- Assist with discovery by preparing interrogatories and requests for production.
- Detect tampering within medical records.
- Help assess injuries and identify causation issues and contributing factors.
- Attend and report on independent medical examinations.
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination (direct or cross).
- Facilitate preparation of exhibits and other demonstrative evidence.
- Research and apply the authoritative medical and nursing literature and standards of care.
- Identify adherences to and deviations from the applicable standards of care.
- Analyze electronic medical records, hospital policies and procedures and interpret their relevance to your case.
- Identify and locate the best medical expert witnesses to strengthen the credibility of your case.
- Develop reports and chronologies to highlight the significant medical events and how they fit into the overall case analysis.
What is a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant?
A CLNC® consultant is a registered nurse who has successfully mastered the rigorous CLNC® Certification Program developed by the company that pioneered the field of legal nurse consulting. The CLNC® consultant has the expertise to quickly pinpoint and interpret medical and nursing issues in any case involving health, illness or injury.
What do attorneys need certified legal nurse consultants?
While the attorney is the legal expert, the CLNC® consultant is the expert on the healthcare system and its inner workings. Nowhere else will you find this level of cost-effective expertise for reviewing medical records and understanding the subtleties of the healthcare system.
When should you call a certified legal nurse consultant?
From the moment a potential case comes in, the CLNC® consultant becomes an invaluable asset by identifying the medical issues, screening the case for merit and providing 30 CLNC® services relevant to your case.
Why Should You Consult with a Certified Legal Nurse Consultanr if You're Already Using an MD?
The services of a CLNC® consultant are far more cost effective than those of a physician. As the healthcare provider who is face to face with the patient every day, the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant can educate you about a wide range of medical issues. This knowledge saves you time and money when working with expensive medical experts.